Friday, April 6, 2007

Kramer R.I.P.


Today we left for our vacation to Myrtle Beach. As we were last minute packing at 5am, we went to say goodbye to our cockatiel Kramer. OMG! HE"S DEAD! What a way to start a vacation. It's good Friday too. Everyone was crying. Melissa was crying the most. Jacob said that Kramer was a good friend and this sucks. Kellie and Jackie were just playing with him last night and he seemed normal. Maybe the sudden temperature change killed him. Dee says it's her fault. She's the one who moved him by the window. I said it's my fault. I've been ignoring him lately because he was too attached to me. Maybe he died of a broken heart (YEAH RIGHT!) He probably od'd on millet. He wouldn't eat anything else. When we get back we will have to get another one. This time it will be a grown bird. A baby is too much work. Any name suggestions?
K.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice touch of humor, dad. I'm not sure of any name suggestions just yet, but I'll think of some.

I really miss you guys. :'

Love,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

This was diffently interesting to read. I will Miss Kramer, but i think the new Bird should be named Champion. I hpoe you guys have lots of fun in Myrtle Beach.

-Mark :)